New to tendering, Park Corner Living approached Hudson for support applying to the West Midlands Regional Supported Accommodation Flexible Framework. They required expert consultancy to ensure that their bid accurately reflected their ability, experience and suitability for services on the framework.
Hudson provided our Tender Writing service, which involved:
• Full bid management of this project, from initial consultation to final submission;
• Liaison with the client to gather relevant information about experience as well as policies and procedures required as evidence;
• Writing professional quality responses tailored to the client’s experience, industry best practice and the specification;
• Producing a company organisational chart;
• Management and compilation of all appendices in line with the buyer’s specific formatting requirements;
• Completing final reviews with the client to ensure they were happy with the completed submission before providing their sign-off.
We worked in close collaboration with the client to ensure that we accurately reflected their experience in the quality responses, through email and team conference calls. This tender was complex in the type and amount of evidence required, so Hudson took a collaborative approach with the client, planning key meetings in advance, ensuring that all information in the Selection Questionnaire and quality responses were covered.
We also set key deadlines for sending and receiving information, updating the client where necessary with relevant clarifications from the buyer.
In total, we completed 10,000 words of quality responses and compiled over 50 appendices.
We completed the tender well ahead of the submission deadline, ensuring that additional time was provided to the client to discuss any final points. The client was delighted with the quality of our bid writing services to complete their first tender. They provided the following testimonial:
“Just wanted to say a huge thank you to yourself and Katherine in compiling a professional bid on behalf of Park Corner Living Ltd for the WM Framework tender… there was power, intelligence, industry knowledge, focus and extensive organisational skills allowing her to pull information together. In the run up, we had collectively reached the conclusion that we actually had the best person on board from Hudson.” Park Corner Living