MJ Support Staffing are the leading provider of care and support staff throughout Somerset and the South West. Founded in 2015, they are a rapidly expanding family business who believe in delivering high-quality, person-centred services that create tangible improvements to individual’s lives. They contacted us on three separate occasions concerning our Tender Writing services, requiring assistance with the delivery of 3 large tenders for the provision of supported accommodation services.
MJ Support Staffing found us whilst researching options for tender support and consequently used us on three occasions for our reactive Tender Writing service. The key tasks/challenges we underwent in providing this service are as follows:
• Operating reactively towards large pieces of work within tight deadlines. For example, two of the three tenders required in excess of 12,000 words to be developed within short time periods.
• In the completion of the initial tender, we were challenged by working with a new client and extracting the significant amount of information needed to complete the work. This included detailed information regarding the client’s Safeguarding approaches and policies.
• We were required to balance the large workload we were given with other client deadlines. For example, one of the larger tenders was due for submission at the same time as several other 10,000 word tender responses, posing a challenge toward time management.
The actions we took to ensure that we performed to exceptional standards are as follows:
• We set detailed procedures for client liaison to ensure that all information we needed was extracted quickly and efficiently. This involved undergoing a thorough bid plan and outlining what was needed at the earliest instance. We made the client aware from the outset the level of input that we would need from their end.
• Head of Bid Management, Daniel Hall, took lead on all projects to ensure they were steered in the right direction and all information was compiled together effectively.
• Work was delegated to our internal team of expert Bid Writers who proactively dealt with each project to produce high quality, well researched and detailed responses.
Specific results achieved under this project are as follows:
• We worked efficiently to ensure that high quality content was developed and submitted on time, every time.
• As a result of our professional approach to client management and content development, we have been successful on all three projects, securing sustainable, ongoing incoming for the client which has increased their annual turnover by 20%.
• Due to our ongoing success, we have developed a good working relationship with the client who has vowed to use us going forward for tendering support due to our 100% success rate.
• By working collaboratively with our team, we successfully managed to complete and submit all other client work on time, achieving success for all of our clients. Through this, we understood the value of teamwork and delegation and is a measure we implement on all projects we work on.
“Daniel and the team provided an excellent, professional service. We are thrilled to have been successful for all 3 pieces of work. We are very impressed with the service provided.” – Matthew Meanie