WE’RE RECRUITING – ACCOUNT MANAGER (North East Sales Jobs)
Do you know anyone who is on the lookout for North East Sales Jobs?
Due to our ongoing success and exceptional growth, we are looking to expand the team and recruit an ACCOUNT MANAGER.
As a close-knit and hardworking team, we are completely committed to facilitating the business to consistently advance for the benefit of our customers and would be looking for someone with similar values.
Job Role: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 9-5:30 pm (including 1 hour for lunch) and Friday 9-5pm (including 30 minutes for lunch)
Line Manager: Growth Director
Salary: £17,000 – £22,000 per annum
Location: Durham Head Office, with occasional travel
Holidays: 20 days per year plus bank holidays (3 days must be kept for Christmas shut down)
Driving license: Essential
The role will change daily so you must be adaptable and change must not frighten you as our constantly evolving business is changing (for the better). You must have an abundance of common sense, be bright, willing to learn and take strong notes to ensure our director and management team do not need to repeat actions and activities.
The core people you will attend to daily is Jill Hudson, our Growth Director and John Hudson our Group CEO.
This role is only suitable for someone with excellent English writing skills and first-class verbal communication as client contact is a huge part of this role.
Applicants must have a minimum of three years sales experience.
Those with a call centre background are preferred, but not essential.
- complete data segmentation activities for Professional Tenders every day to ensure you’re maximising marketing efforts and generating incoming product demonstrations.
- be responsible for moving forward the Professional Tenders portal and secure a minimum of 100 customers in your first year of employment.
- carry out product demonstrations to interested customers, and organise your own diary to ensure these are effectively followed up and closed to new customers.
- help and support customers to answer their queries in relation to the system, their contractual agreements of working with us, invoicing and any other tender related questions they may have.
- upsell our consultancy services to product customers and vice-versa – you can see more information HERE.
- work to a monthly target of £5,000 cash in bank sales figures following your first 3-month employment for which a bonus will be paid each month upon achievement.
- research the different sub-sectors within the professional services sector to allow you to keep your finger on the pulse ensuring you can have knowledgeable conversations with your customers.
- work with the administration team to create account management newsletters that will be issued daily to your customers.
- share the responsibility of locating private sector opportunities for the portals by calling buyers, searching social media platforms and using a general Google search, therefore creating added value for the product.
- attend networking events nationally to generate interest in our brands
- report into management weekly on your leads, new clients, and customer interaction.
- use Highrise CRM system to log all customer communication and set tasks for follow-ups.
- create systems to ensure you achieve your targets, support customers and generally add value to our business.
- work closely with the business development team to ensure they can support your portals during holidays and vice-versa.
- constantly learn and develop and be willing to put in extra hours needed when upskilling is required.
- communicate with clients via the telephone, email, and Skype.
- input into team meetings so that we can develop our products for the benefit of our customers.
- carry out telephone research to procurement managers to establish how they currently publish their opportunities.
If you, or anyone you may know, are interested in North East Sales Jobs that makes you apart of a dynamic and progressive team, please get in touch with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN NORTH EAST SALES JOBS